Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Virginia is hot.

Well my title post is so true. In the summertime Virginia is H.O.T. Temperatures can reach well into th 100's and it's always humid. Gross. BUT, Virginia, is where I'll be living for the next two years. And I couldn't be more excited than I am right now. And Guess who I'm living with? That's right, my one-day-future-fiancee. We were able to snatch a 2 bedroom apartment for only 699 a month. Crazy right? 


No, that's nothing, what's crazy is that I'm moving in 4 weeks. Count 'em: 1, 2, 3, ...4 weeks! And then I'll be down for 2 weeks until kyle gets out of school, then we'll drive back up to RI and get his stuff the rest of my stuff and I thinkn I will have to just drive back down, becuase I unlike the bum, will need to work in order to pay my half the rent. His parents are paying for his b/c it's cheaper than on-campus housing. But when I get down to Williamsburg, I will be able to set up an interview with a nanny agency and hopefully soon have a job. Go me. Or I'll shoot for being a waitress. I could get good tips.

But for this last month, I just need to survive going to Gen's house, packing, doing school work, and of course dealing with family, and squeezing in last minute visits with everyone. And getting rid of all my crap via craigslist. I should do that tomorrow. But it is tomorrow!! Oh man, It's past 5 and I really should get some sleep. Well that's the exciting news, and that's about it.

No comments: