Sunday, April 5, 2009

A case of the Blahs

So do you ever have those days? Where you are just blah, and everything seems so blah? That, my  friends was today. Today was absolutely beautiful outside, but I just couldn't being myself to do much of anything. I was just so blah. 

I did get gas today, in cumberland picking up pepper spray. (don't ask). While doing these tasks I got hit on, a lot. Which is sometimes flattering, but today it was just odd. When walking into ACE hardware I got hit on by the counter-boys. No biggie- that was expected, a silly girl going into a hardware store for mace, what can you expect? But then I was pumping my gas, minding my own business, when a group of boys on their motorcycles decided they needed to get gas too... right next to me. And they also decided they needed to chat me up. Thanks. I was polite, got my gas, went inside to buy a drink, came out, about to get into my car and "Excuse me..." *sigh here we go again* . A car of boys this time, pull up asking for directions. Clearly they know where they are and where they're going but they were actually cute so i decide to play along, HOWEVER when playing along, I immediately say "take a right, (and it's a left) and it will be on your left (WRONG it will be on your right) hahaha Sooooo I realized that, laughed and corrected myself feeling stupid. Sigh. You're not supposed to feel stupid when being hit on, you're supposed to have higher self esteem not lower. Gosh what is wrong with today; it is just a blah day. 

I had ambitions for tonight, but tonight has been blah. And I haven't done a thing. Oh yea, it's definitely a case of the blahs. Well, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. 

No comments: