Monday, May 3, 2010

New Windows, Rise and Shine!

After going to bed around 3 am. Kyle and I both rose from the dead around 7:15-7:30ish. If you count that is about 4 hours of sleep, eek! Not too healthy, but sometimes you can't help it.

the reason I was dragged out before noon, was the fact that we are getting new windows installed today. FUN! My poor ferret babies and their poor ears. Not only do they have to be couped up with everyone running around them, but their little ears are sensitive to the high squeals/pitch of the drills, and the creaking noises made by using a crowbar to remove the old windows.

Speaking of which, all 4 windows were removed, and the apartment has never been breezier! haha go figure, with these huge HOLES in the walls. But what boggled my mind, is that they left these holes for quite a while, while they took out the other windows in other apartments. All this time with huge gaping holes in my walls, let a lot of pollen, dust, not to mention BUGS in my house. AND the window ripping down, caused dry wall to be distributed in the air lovely, and cover the carpet/futon/all my personal belongings -- great! And to think we just cleaned up yesterday. HAHAHA jokes on us. oh well. The new windows look nice at least. Hopefully they'll save us some heating/cooling bills. =)

They are very nice white vinyl windows and they are finishing the final touches, the edging. Phew and then I can nap. I can't nap because I don't want to even close my eyes with 3 strange, overweight men in my house, no thank you!

That's all for now.

PS Kyle is being more sensitive about meds lately. He even went and picked up allegra!

No comments: