Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day Love

I drove 9 and a half hours to be with the love of my life for Valentines day. From Rhode Island to Virginia. And I am an anxious driver soooo Driving 9 and a half hours is a big deal for me. I only stopped twice! And not to mention the 20 something dollars in tolls! Outrageous.

But I suppose it was worth it, although right now we've been in the library since noon and it's now 6 oclock. I don't know how he does this. He works so hard, and I can't help but feel selfish and want to cuddle and leave this stupid library. But I'm sitting here blogging, pretending that i'm actually trying to do some work.

It was so nice the first day I was here. About 65 degress and sooo sunny. Sunshine all around. But then it got cold. =\ chilly, but not frigid as it is in RI. It's still nice to be here though. Meet his friends, etc. I know he appreciates my visit. I cannot wait till I'm down here full time wiht him. That's my task for tomorrow. Call appartment places. =\ hmmmm Idk how to do that at all. lol

oh well we'll see how it goes.
That's all for now.

No comments: