Friday, September 14, 2012

4 minutes

Let's see how much updating I can do in 4 minutes. (The time I have until I need to get dressed for work).

1. 4 out of 6 people failed on Kyle's committee. We feel better because it wasn't just him. He'll take them again in January. It's still going to be a long semester, but we'll make it.

2. We had to buy a car. Kyle's car really started crapping out on us, and with his approaching birthday (and expiring license) he needed to get a MD License, to which his car wouldn't pass state inspection. We ended up doing a one-pay lease for a new prius-C. We are enamored.

3. Number 2 means we now have one more bill, yay car insurance! I think, besides medical, that was the last thing we needed to take over and now we're completely independent from our parents. Can't say the same for our older sisters though!

4. We got married! "married" Picture overload!!! First & last two are from our 'day after session' with a professional. Middle is infront of the ceremony nook I set up. We didn't end up using it since it was pouring when we started, but later it cleared up and we hopped in front for pictures.





And the most exciting news? We got kyle's test back and he isn't a carrier for any known CF mutation. Holla! But I have a weight goal before we even go there. Blah. 122 lbs. Thats 11 lbs I need to pack on. All in all, things are lookin' up!


5 comments:

Megan said...

You are such a beautiful bride! Congratulations!!!

Gem said...

I know I've already said it but Congratulations! You look amazing!

That's fab news about Kyle not being a carrier! 11 lbs isn't an easy ask but you'll get there :)

xxx

cindy baldwin said...

I am so in love with your wedding pics. ;) And good luck with your weight goal!!! How tall are you? Has Kalydeco helped you gain at all? I was already mostly back to my weight goal when I started kalydeco but it did help me with my last 3-4 pounds.

Beth said...

Thanks Everyone!

Cindy: I'm 5'4" and currently 110/111. I made it up to 116 around January but it's been a downhill slide since then. I've lost vs. gained with kalydeco. I thought my Blood sugars were the culprit but they're in check. =\

John said...

CONGRATULATIONS BETH!! You make a gorgeous bride and Kyle looks like a handsome dude!!! The best news of all is that Kyle is not a carrier. This has to be such a huge sigh of relief when you guys go to expand your family. I love hearing those results.