Tuesday, April 3, 2012

On a Roll

It's about time. That time where you know you've been due a 'good day' because lately all you've had are lousy ones. Well, folks, I got my good day yesterday! And man, oh man, what a day.

I was able to finally get started on a few things on my ever growing 'to-do' list, but they were fun! Example: I got to go to Ikea and pick up a mirror, and lamp, and a bedside table we have been needing for a while. C'mon now, how can a day with a trip to Ikea be a lousy one? Well, it can't. And it wasn't!

Then, I was surprised by Kyle as he came home early. Which doesn't happen often enough if you ask me. Together we went off to the dog park where Oliver ran and played to his heart's content.

The cherry on top my friends, I have to say, was my adult gymnastics class. I signed up and did my first class hoping for something good. It was a blast. I had such a good time. I was already doing my handsprings and back tucks on the tumble track and it felt so good!

I went home after the hour class already sore! That's how you know you had a good workout. Surprisingly, I'm not that sore today.

All in all it was a great day; I felt great, had a great attitude, and even managed to get a great workout in (along with all my meds!!)

Here's hoping more great days are to come!
[For the record, today has started off pretty well but I don't want to jinx myself here. =) ]

Yesterday's Meds:
AM:
  • Tobi
  • Vest (30 mins)
  • Urso
  • Zithromax
  • advair
  • albuterol
PM:
  • Pulmozyme
  • Tobi
  • Vest (30)
  • Ursodiol
  • Vitamin D
  • M. Vitamin
  • Advair
100% (Plus an extra 30 vest from what I normally do)

No comments: