Well, theypushed surgery back till 10 am, and then ran all the tests overnight on the new lungs. I'll be damned. These lungs were no good. What are the chances that 2 lungs come in within 48 hours of each other, both were given the 'its good to go' and then decided against it?
I'm a little relieved. I want her to have the best lungs possible and if that means these weren't it, then they weren't it. She's doing well, she still has a lot of spirit left, a new boyfriend who cares about her, some awesome new weight! (so jealous about this one, it's been a long time since she weighed more than me!!) So back to waiting again.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts today.