Monday, September 20, 2010

Here kitty kitty

This is not a meaningful post, just a random one. (Actually when at all are any of my posts 'meaningful?')

I offically feel gross today. I went to bed with a bellyache and woke up a little more than an hour before my alarm goes off only with a much worse bellyache! To the loo asap. It stinks because I have to go to work today and goodness knows I hardly have time for regular bathroom trips, never mind trips every 5 minutes.

Just once, I'd like to have a normal feeling great, non-CF day. Actually, no, I wouldn't because if I had just one day without CF it'd be one too many and I'd become so depressed that I couldn't have days like that all the time. So I guess I'll just go with the flow.

Other news, we caught a stray cat. And by we I mean Kyle. And now said stray cat is in the bedroom. Freaky. We (and I say 'we' very loosely here) didn't htink this plan all the way through, which is why once 'we' caught the cat, it just kinda ended up in our bedroom? We're not going to keep the cat, even with all my whining "What good was it to catch her if we're not going to keep her??" so I'll let you all know how the story of Ms. Kitty turns out.

Oh, and he's named her: Scandi short for Scandishake.... really, kyle, really? You couldn't have thought of a better name than the gross calorie drink I have to drink... really now? C'mon.

3 comments:

Gem said...

Hahahaha this made me laugh so hard! Scandi?! Really?! Feel better soon missy! That isn't a request that is an order :) *hugs* xxx

Jenny Livingston said...

I know what you mean about the we thing. "We" are known for doing similar things at our house. If "we" would just sit and logically think about the consequences, "we" wouldn't do so many dumb things.

Hope you get feeling better soon. There is a lot of gunk going around our house right now, too.

And I guess I'm a freak - I hear people complaining about Ensure and Scandishakes all the time, but I seriously LOVE them!

Beth said...

Jenny--

I am not a huge fan of the chocolate scandi's unless they're mixed with half a pint of hagan diaz ice cream -yum!

But the vanilla, I do like. Here's a good combo for you to try -- blend vanilla scandi w/milk and a chopped up Baby Ruth bar -- PURE HEAVEN right there. And a baby ruth bar has an extra whopping 14 grams of fat. yesss

Now ensure... you couldn't pay me enough to drink those! Yuck! =P But to each his own, right?