Thursday, September 5, 2013

I swear I'm still alive!

Hi.
My name is Beth, and I have a blogging problem. I used to blog here, it was a long long time ago. Then I stopped.

Eh, what are you really gonna do about it you know? Life gets in the way. There was also the thing of I had nothing meaningful at all to jibber-jabber about into cyber space.

Sure, I could have written posts about sinus surgery (went well), losing 12 pounds that I worked so hard for (I blame the surgery), my husband finally passing his PhD qualifying exams (hallelujah!), or just how in-love with summer I am, and how sad I am to see it go... but, nothing seemed right.

Even this entry doesn't fit the criteria of 'blog worthy'; a hard thing to come by these days. Yet, alas, here it is. I really just wanted to let you- my faithful readers- (cricket cricket) know that I am still alive.

The end.


1 comment:

Gem said...

I was thinking about you yesterday- how strange!

I've missed your blogging. Congratulations to Kyle on his PhD! That's amazing news!!

How frustrating about that weight loss. Takes ages to get it on and only about 2 days to lose it all.

xx